|WHAT TO DO:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Avoid crowds.
- Cancel all non-essential travel anywhere.
- If you can work from home, do so!
- Get a flu buddy (aka ‘pandemic pal’) and make back-up plans for care of children, pets, and those in need of special assistance
- Look beyond yourself. At all times, be kind to each other and be mindful of other people’s worries.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Do not touch your face.
- Do not attend non-essential public gatherings.
- Do not hoard masks, or essential supplies beyond your family’s need.
- Do not shake hands; get creative with zero-contact greetings.
- Do not go to work if you are in any way sick.
- Do not go to the doctor without calling ahead.
To get the most up-to-date information, go to https://www.canada.ca/public-health