March 31, 2020
Ann’s Corner: Project Six: Hearts of Love
- Using various sizes and colours of Heart Shapes, glue onto paper.
- Decorate individual large hearts with drawing, tissue paper sparkles.
- Paint them……… Use Glitter Glue for “paint” It is nice for the younger and older children to see the sparkles.
- Make hearts of Cellophane and coloured see-through paper.
- Add paper Doilies.
- Older children can cut out the hearts themselves simply by folding the paper in half and cutting a semi teardrop shape on the fold.
- Hearts can be traced onto paper.
- Cut on the lines.
- Younger children and toddlers may be able to “Snip” paper and add various shapes to their hearts.
- Explore and be creative. Be Free and let the children do it their way. I it the “Process not the Product”
- Place your window for Love and Hope!
Download this project here