WELCOME BACK!!! July 7, 2020 Re-opening
South Vancouver Families, Welcome back! We can’t wait to see all of you and work with you this year! Our goal is to provide support and encouragement for each of you during these challenging times of COVID-19.
Our skilled and devoted staff is already planning and preparing for you and your child(ren) ; and our much-appreciated Board of Directors and the Executive Director, are gearing up to welcome families, provide volunteer opportunities, and offer other exciting events and programs.
As a new precautionary step set out by Provincial Coastal Health, we will require all families must complete SVFP Participant Registration form to ensure we can contact you with new program updates, workshops, activities and special events. The registration form can be filled out on our website at www.svfp.org or by coming in and having one of our staff assist you with the form. There is a $10 fee yearly fee and this will be collected online through TUIO Pay.
New Service Delivery Model
South Vancouver Family Place strives to ensure we take the necessary precautions to keep our families and children we serve safe and healthy. We will be adopting the following steps of health and safety protocols to curve the pandemic of COVID-19.
• Families must complete the SVFP Participant Registration Form online (fee is $10 yearly) at www.svfp.org or in person at 7710 Nanaimo Street or by phone at 604 325 5213
• Families must book their Spot for the Drop-in by email email@example.com or by phone 604 325 5213
• Wear a face mask indoors (children under 2 are not required to wear facemask). Outdoors is optional with physical distancing.
• We will be limiting in person contact at our locations to 10 families each day
• We will only be opening our Family Place in Nanaimo location for 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 – 12 noon, starting July 7th)
• Observing physical distancing for adults
• We will be using the outdoor play area at this time except when it rains
• Families must be washing hands and their children’s hands on a regular basis.
• Sanitation stations will be on site and instructions will be in place.
We are excited to have you all back. We miss your smiles, laughter and the joy you all bring to South Vancouver Family Place. Together we can fight to keep safe from COVID-19.
Julio Bello – Executive Director
About TUIO Pay
South Vancouver Family Place is delighted to announce that we are modernizing our billing and payments infrastructure by partnering up with TUIO, a leading online platform for childcare organizations. Going forward, our invoices will be generated through TUIO, and parents will be able to access them on their dedicated online space at any time. It will be possible to pay the invoices online via credit card or direct debit (bank account withdrawals, also called EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) payments).
Parents Intro to TUIO_SVFP