WELCOME BACK!!! September 14,2020 update
South Vancouver Family Drop-in located at Nanaimo Street is back to full-week schedule of family drop-in: Tuesdays thru Fridays from 9:30 – 12:30 noon.
Fraserlands Family Drop-in located at River District is back to 3 days schedule Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. starting August 4th.
The Fraserlands drop-in programs are held outdoors until the River District facility is open..
Parenting and group support workshops are held via ZOOM
As a new precautionary step set out by Provincial Coastal Health, we will require all families to complete the SVFP Participant Registration form to ensure we can contact you with new program updates, workshops, activities and special events. The registration form can be filled out below or by coming in and having one of our staff assist you with the form. There is a $10 fee annual fee, you can pay in-person when you come to the Drop-in program.
New Service Delivery Model
South Vancouver Family Place strives to ensure we take the necessary precautions to keep our families and children we serve safe and healthy. We will be implementing and following the health and safety protocols to curve the pandemic of COVID-19.
• Families must complete the SVFP Participant Registration Form online (fee is $10 yearly) at www.svfp.org or in person at 7710 Nanaimo Street or by phone at 604 325 5213
• Wear a face mask indoors (children under 2 are not required to wear facemask). Outdoors is optional with physical distancing.
• We will be limiting in person contact at our locations to 10 families each day
• We will be opening our Family Place in Nanaimo location for 4 days per week (Tuesday thru Friday from 9:30 – 12:30 noon, starting July and August )
and Fraserlands Family Drop-in at River District opens August 4th from 10:00 – 11:30 Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday. Activities will be held outdoors for August.
• Observing physical distancing for adults
• We will be using the outdoor play area at this time except when it rains
• Families must be washing hands and their children’s hands on a regular basis.
• Sanitation stations will be on site and instructions will be in place.
We are excited to have you all back. We miss your smiles, laughter and the joy you all bring to South Vancouver Family Place. Together we can fight to keep safe from COVID-19.
Julio Bello – Executive Director