Please complete this Participant Registration online (click highlighted link for the online form) .
1. Nobody’s Perfect
- Nobody’s Perfect is a 6-week program for parents with children 0-5 who want to strengthen their parenting skills. This program is offered in different languages.
Topics may include:
- Improving your relationships with your child and/or your partner
- Skills and techniques used by other people who have children of the same age
- Developing a better understanding of your child’s emotions
- Self-care and enjoying your children
There are no perfect parents, perfect children or perfect people. We can only do our best, and we all need help once in a while.
1.Nobodys Perfect (English)
Date: 2nd Session TBA
Time: Mondays at 9:00-11 a.m.
Facilitated by : TBA
Free to all participants with their yearly registration in the SVFP society . You can register with SVFP for $20 annual fee, if you haven’t already.
Pre-registration is required : email
3. Positively Inspired Parents (P.I.P)
P.I.P. is a 6 to 8-week parent support program for parents with children 0-5, who have taken the Nobodys’ Perfect program and want to continue the conversations about being parents and understanding children in more depth. It is offered 2 to 3 times a year on Mondays.
Childminding is provided for children over 18 months.
Dates: Sept 18, 2023 to Nov . 13, 2023
Time: Mondays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Family Place drop-in Nanaimo location
4. Tiny Toes
A parent-infant program focusing on physical, emotional and social wellness that
encourages exploration of our well-being as people and our relationships with our Babies.
The content will include weekly grounding and relaxation exercises for parents, discussion
about parenting, and fun activities that explore our personal wellness plus songs, bounces,
and tickles for babies.
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. Sept 5 to Dec 12, 2023
Location: Family Drop-in Nanaimo location