Please complete this Participant Registration online (click highlighted link for the online form) .
1. Nobody’s Perfect
- Nobody’s Perfect is a 6-week program for parents with children 0-5 who want to strengthen their parenting skills. This program is offered in different languages.
Topics may include:
- Improving your relationships with your child and/or your partner
- Skills and techniques used by other people who have children of the same age
- Developing a better understanding of your child’s emotions
- Self-care and enjoying your children
There are no perfect parents, perfect children or perfect people. We can only do our best, and we all need help once in a while.
Facilitated by :
Free to all participants with their yearly registration in the SVFP society . You can register with SVFP for $20 annual fee, if you haven’t already.
Pre-registration is required
3. Positively Inspired Parents (P.I.P)
P.I.P. is a 6 to 8-week parent support program for parents with children 0-5, who have taken the Nobodys’ Perfect program and want to continue the conversations about being parents and understanding children in more depth. It is offered 2 to 3 times a year on Mondays. Please visit the calendar page for schedules.
Childminding is provided for children over 18 months.
Positively Inspired Parents_May 2022
4. Tiny Toes