We have been providing “A Home Away from Home” in South Vancouver for over 40 years. We strive to create a welcoming environment for you and your children so that you feel at home and can be a part of our South Vancouver and Fraserlands family. Our funding comes from a variety of grant sources and from cash and in-kind donations. Ten percent of our budget is funded through donations and fundraising. Every dollar we raise goes to fund our programs.
Ways to Donate
- Donations of cash over $25 will receive a charitable tax receipt.
- You can speak with the Executive Director about leaving a legacy donation. Give a gift that lasts beyond your lifetime by leaving your legacy with South Vancouver Family Place Society.
- You can support our on-going “bottle-drive fundraising” to generate cash for our programs.
- You can donate food items like coffee, tea, sugar, and other groceries needed for our food programs.
- You can donate arts and crafts, paper supplies, office and play equipment that we can use to support our programs.